DNA Purification - Spin Dialysis
1. Remove as much mineral oil as possible from the top of a 100 µL PCR reaction. Transfer aqueous phase to a fresh tube.
2. Reduce volume to 25 µL in a Speed Vac drier.
3. Mix Boeringer Manneheim CL-6B "Linker-6" column by inversion. Loosen caps and allow excess buffer to exit.
4. Centrifuge column at 1100 g for 2 min. Discard buffer in collection tube. Centrifuge at 1100 g for 2 min. Discard collection tube.
5. Apply the concentrated 25 µL PCR reaction to the top of the CL-6B column.
6. Centrifuge at 1100 g for 10 min, collection product in a fresh tube.
7. Approximately 70 µL of eluent will be collected. Add TE to a volume of 100 µL
8. Use 10 µL for DNA sequencing.
Last Update: Thursday, 19-Jun-2014 11:47:13 PDT
This page has been viewed 277 times.
eckofoid at ucdavis.edu