DNA Reaction - Radiolabeling by Random Priming
This protocol employs the Boeringer Manneheim Random Priming Kit.
1. Denature 25 ng duplex DNA in 9 µL ddH2O by boiling for 3 min. Immediately place on ice.
2. Add 3 µL of dGTP, dCTP, dTTP Nucleotide mix.
3. Add 2 µL Reaction Mix.
4. Add 1 µL Klenow.
5. Add 5 µL a-32P-dATP. Mix well with the pipet tip.
6. Incubate at 37° for 30 min.
7. Incubate at 95° for 2 min to denature DNA.
8. Add to hybridization bag or, optionally, remove excess labeled dATP.
Last Update: Thursday, 19-Jun-2014 11:50:20 PDT
This page has been viewed 164 times.
eckofoid at ucdavis.edu