The following wild cards are supported:
- "@" = any number of any type of characters
- "#" = any number of numeric characters (pduF#:: would return pduF1::, pduF12::, pduF123::, ....)
- "&" = any number of non-whitespace characters
- "$" = can preceed any special field search (COM, p, F, Ph) (comment, plasmid, F plasmid, phage)
For more information click here.
- The character "*" is no longer a wildcard and can be used directly in a search string.
- " OR " statements can be used in any text box below.
- Certain characters can only be sought if preceded by a backslash ("\"). Among these are "@", "#", "&", "$" and "+". There may be others, so if your search gives absurd results, try inserting "\" before any unusual characters.
This search engine was created by McKell Carter using the Perl language. Send bug reports or suggestions to mckellcarter at gmail.com.
Last Update: Wednesday, 23-Apr-2014 15:44:43 PDT
This page has been viewed 72,021 times.
eckofoid at ucdavis.edu